Update by user Feb 06, 2013

Neil had the nerve to file a lien on our property! I can't see how he can sleep at night, he is a real piece of work! IF ANYONE HAS HAD HIM Do ANY WORK PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 216-326-2504 or debrapiunno@rocketmail.com

Original review posted by user Dec 05, 2012

He is a good talker!BEWARE..

He takes your money, does crappy work, doesnt come on job site, and when he gets 75% or more of the money he doesn't show back up and threatens you to give him more. He is a *** artist! He has done this to many people. He doesn't know the first thing about construction, except for the talk.

I have a basement that doesn't have a concrete floor, footer was done wrong, windows bowed and unlevel, missing driveway, leaky roof, a mountain of dirt in my back yard and a hugh mud muddle.

I have spoken to at least 10 other people in the last few days that have the same problems with him.Feel free to contact me at 216-326-2504 if you need info on him

Had an Experience with Neil Construction?

Comments

Medina, Ohio, United States #1347435

I am now living a Neil nightmare. Sure wish I would've seen these reviews before. Or that the BBB and Angie's List painted a truer picture of what to expect with this guy.

dpiunno