Update by user Feb 06, 2013

Neil had the nerve to file a lien on our property! I can't see how he can sleep at night, he is a real piece of work! IF ANYONE HAS HAD HIM Do ANY WORK PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 216-326-2504 or debrapiunno@rocketmail.com

Original review posted by user Dec 05, 2012

He is a good talker! BEWARE..

He takes your money, does crappy work, doesnt come on job site, and when he gets 75% or more of the money he doesn't show back up and threatens you to give him more. He is a *** artist! He has done this to many people. He doesn't know the first thing about construction, except for the talk.

I have a basement that doesn't have a concrete floor, footer was done wrong, windows bowed and unlevel, missing driveway, leaky roof, a mountain of dirt in my back yard and a hugh mud muddle.

I have spoken to at least 10 other people in the last few days that have the same problems with him. Feel free to contact me at 216-326-2504 if you need info on him

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 05, 2012.

Comments

Medina, Ohio, United States #1347435

I am now living a Neil nightmare. Sure wish I would've seen these reviews before. Or that the BBB and Angie's List painted a truer picture of what to expect with this guy.

dpiunno
Cleveland, Ohio, United States #604685

Please contact me if you have had any work done by Neil Construction. Thanks

to dpiunno #1412175

Regarding Neil construction why isn’t anybody suing Angie’s list and any other job getting co. Involved with Neil construction.

He is banned from most cities around cleveland but gets permits through other contractors. His license should be suspended if he even has one

to dpiunno #1549398

HES A FRIKIN ANIMAL........NO BUSINESS BEING ON THIS EARTH...... WE HAVE LOST $50,000.00 TO THIS SCAM ARTIST....AND WE ARE STILL TRYING TO GET THIS HOUSE UP AND ITS BEEN OVER 2 YEARS.......

AND THE COURTS ARE WITH A *** TOO...THEY DONT DO NOTHING.....ALL WE DO IS WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT.......

I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THIS GUY STAYS OUT OF PRISON. HIS TIME WILL COME .....